5 Ways to Use Social Media for Your Construction Company
Jennifer Hennion, Account Manager for our equipment, manufacturing and construction division – Advantage Marketing – discusses “5 Ways to Use Social Media for Your Construction Company” in an article recently published on Construction Business Owner.com.
Like many business owners today, construction business owners want to know how social media can help them promote their business to drive leads and increase sales.
Social media may not necessarily be the best marketing tool for every business but should be used regardless. With more than 200 million adult Internet users in the United States, 2 million Google searches a minute and mobile devices projected as the primary Internet connection tool by 2020, you must have a presence on social media. According to eMarketer, more than two-thirds of U.S. Internet users regularly use a social network.
Your customers can now control the messages they receive and how, where and when they receive them. In the past, companies have attempted to reach their customers by pushing a message out through a local newspaper or a radio advertisement. But today, customers look for information online to find the products and services they need.
Social media and other digital technologies provide a great way to deliver relevant content to interested customers. U.S. companies ranked LinkedIn, company blogs, Facebook and Twitter as the top four social media tools that helped them generate leads.
Click on the link below to view the article in it’s entirety on Construction Business Owner.com. Then come back and read a bit more on how our Advantage Marketing team is equipped to help OEMs, dealers and rental companies around the world achieve their sales and revenue goals.
- Uncategorized (4)
- RT @Garden_Weasel: #Steak & #GardenWeasel - ow.ly/l3tfW - #FunnyVideo #spoof #humor #satire #Chef #meat 4 days ago
- On Forrester webinar #mobilemindshift Looking forward to the insights. 2 weeks ago
- Beer, brats & @KCRoyals baseball @ InQuest yesterday! We raised enough at lunch to donate a ton of food w/ @BillyButlerKC #hititaton 3 weeks ago
- Serving our clients by getting as deep into their industries as we can. Doesn't get much deeper than #worldofasphalt #constructionequipment 2 months ago
- About as simple as it gets: A blog post is like a miniskirt ow.ly/iKyfs via @CMIContent 2 months ago